Thursday, 13 September 2012

Week8 3D


GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Realisation 

Selecting: materials, tools, equipment


GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Realisation

Selecting: materials,tools, equipment 
Discuss your choice of the above as a group – give reasons    

My exhibition work : Pop up Book


Materials 

- A4 paper (white)
- A3 Hard board (white, black, gay)
- Hard paper
- Color paper (multi colour)
- Glue

Tools

- Scissors
- Cutter
- Ruler
- Pen , Pencil
- Water colour

Equipment
- Scanner
- Computer 
- Photoshop program
- Photographs
- Printer
- Camera



Discuss your choice of materials,tools, and equipment.



At first, I chose to use hard board to make the page and make pop up but after I tried to make pop up book, I found that it doesn't work for pop up. It's too hard. So, we discussed and changed to use hard paper which is thiner than hard board to make pop up. Most of work,I will draw and use photograph then print its on white paper and put its on the hard board. After, use colour paper and water-colour to decorate. So, I need al of those materials,tools, and equipment. All of those materials are suitable. 



Here is some page that I have done.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm429PsFa6s


This is a Harry potter Pop up Book which is my inspiration for my exhibition work. I used to do pop up card before and I really enjoy it. For pop up book is very challenging for me because when I started to work on it, I found that it's harder than I think. It need a lot of detail and need to spend a lot of time even one page. I want to make my work become a good pice of work but yes! it's really hard for me.  

1 comment: