GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Realisation
PRODUCING A RANGE - 15 mins Sketch in your Visual Diary or Illustrator-
1. Clear rendition of 3 invitation / flyer layouts using YOUR exhibition logo & text
-
2. The design must have space for sponsor logos
-
3. CDU logo must be on the bottom right – check branding rules
Option 1 The original idea
Option 2
The option one has a problem with the text. This option, I improve the text to make it can read easier.
Option 3
PRACTICAL – Design Realisation
30 mins – Illustrator / 10 mins Presentations / 10 mins Blog
1. Layout your version of all 3 designs decided on in the group exercise
2. Show your results to the class
3. Blog screenshots of your work
Research
When I did my work, I had a look on many websites. www.smokingdesigners.com, this website is a good one to show good flyer design. It also provide good idea to produce more attractive, good to read and effective flyer.
- Here is one of my favourite design. The text is readable and this flyer look basic but attractive and can tell what they want to tell obviously. The colour is pretty good for me because I like white and black colour. This flyer make more attractive by putting a little bit more colours like blue and yellow.
http://smokingdesigners.com/26-amazing-flyer-designs/
Other good flyers from this website
Have a look more here http://smokingdesigners.com/26-amazing-flyer-designs/


This tutorial shows how to make a party flyer by photoshop. For me, It still quite hard to make flyer by photoshop. When I watched this video, I don't know many technics that he uses and quite confuse with it. But anyway it is a good start to learn with someone's work first.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnVgC2Qoxs




very good research - gold star
ReplyDelete