GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Evaluation
Reflecting on the effectiveness of your design process and concept communicationPART 1
The GROUP verbally evaluates each member’s 2D Exhibition work
Scribe writes a summary paragraph on the 2 points below for each member
-
1. Effectiveness of design process
-
2. Effectiveness of concept communication
Each student post the group results in your blog with images and descriptive text
Jacob
1. Effectiveness of design process
He did very well on the process. His process are sketch first and then put in the illustrator and also use Indesign. It's a good process that he can see the story and develop the idea very easy.
2. Effectiveness of concept communication
Cherill
1. Effectiveness of design process
It's a very good process here. She is not only designs and shows the colours very obvious but she also do some test printing to look at the the colour and see hoe it work. That is a very good thing to do and I always forget about it. It can help us develop our work easier.
2. Effectiveness of concept communication
Her helmet cover are suite for lady and I think, that's right in the colours and design. Lady like something look pretty.
Queenie
1. Effectiveness of design process
Her process is very good here. She do some sketching first and took note about her concept. Then, use illustrator to make it. I always think that do sketching is the best way to start the process and here she did well. She is not only do it just once but also develop the idea and test in many ways.
2. Effectiveness of concept communication
I really the way that she put the text "come on! jump in!". It makes me feel like it fun and the colour is lively. So, overall can tell the concept very obvious.
My work
1. Effectiveness of design process
I do took note first and then did some sketch to look what is going to look like. After that, find the pictures in the internet and use Photoshop. Actually the process I think it's good but I should use my own photos or draw the pictures.
2. Effectiveness of concept communication
My concept is "Exhibition crack your perspective" and I think the picture is good for communication. Just few things that I worry that people may thing that it is the exhibition about cooking!!
PRACTICAL – Design Realisation
In my 2D exhibition design, there are some areas that I have to develop
- The pictures
I should use my own photos. I may draw the pictures or thane the pictures of the eggs in the style that I want. Then put in photoshop again.
- The texts
The texts look too small and not obvious. I should develop the texts to make it look bigger and easier to read.
Research
Here is a video making flyer by photoshop.
This a website for the flyer design inspiration. It give me the example 25 flyer design in many styles. Here are my favorite one in each style.











No comments:
Post a Comment