Thursday, 13 September 2012

Week7 3D

 PRACTICAL – Design Communication 


Choose one design from last weekʼs 2 sketched designs (sports & fashion)
 
1.  Make a list of 2 key concepts you are trying to communicate 
2.  Make a list of 2 key feelings your trying to communicate
3.  REFINE your design concept to communicate these 4 things
4.  Prepare to present your communication skills to the class. 
5.  Upload all this content to your blog

 2 key concepts
- Basic
- Meaningful 

2 key feelings
- interesting
- fun

•  Design 01: Design in a style that appeals to a community sports group



Thai boxing T-shrit

This is a T-shrit for Thai boxing fan club and Thai boxing comunity. The design is created by boxing glove and some Thai and English text. Actually, I think the design is not quite good. It still has some more thing to put to make it better.












•  Design 02: Design in a style that appeals to a fashion label


                                                                                    T-shirt tell status


I used to design some cartoons on the bag and T-shirt before.  In Thailand, some kind of fashion like this T-shirts are very popular in group of teenager. The T-shirt was design by the text to tell the status like "single, in relationship", or some text like "I'm lonely, I need someone and I love you". In my design, I put more cute pictures in the T-shrit like the picture to make it more interesting and more attractive.

 GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Investigation 

Using a scale of 1 – 10,
each group assigns a quantitative rating for all the designs,  
based on the three criteria below

1.  Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
2.  Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
3.  Immediate visual appeal 
Each student post the group results in your blog 

Myself
1.  Clear rendition of 2 key concepts - 7
2.  Clear rendition of 2 key feelings - 6
3.  Immediate visual appeal -7

Cherill Hopkins

1.  Clear rendition of 2 key concepts - 8
2.  Clear rendition of 2 key feelings -8
3.  Immediate visual appeal -8







I have seen this kind of t-shirt and I think it's really cool. It like a new kind of fashion T- shirt by putting light system inside. I think it's famous for teenager. It is not only light but it also can move like a short video on your T-shirt and that make it amazing. I think it a good idea to attract customer's attention. 



No comments:

Post a Comment