PRACTICAL – Design Communication
1. DESIGN a logo mockup on a DL for the student exhibition
2. Make a list of 2 key concepts you are trying to communicate
3. Make a list of 2 key feelings your trying to communicate
4. REFINE your logo to communicate these 4 things
5. Prepare to present your communication skills to the class.
6. Upload all this content to your blog
2 Key concepts
- Changing the perspective
- Student's work
2 Key feelings
- Fun
- Interesting
GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Investigation
Using a scale of 1 – 10,
each group assigns a quantitative rating for all the designs, based on the three criteria below
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
each group assigns a quantitative rating for all the designs, based on the three criteria below
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
3. Immediate visual appeal
My design
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
3. Immediate visual appeal
Paul Myatt
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
3. Immediate visual appeal - 8
2 Key concepts
- Art/Design/Creativity is passionate
- We live in a location that is hot
2 Key feelings
- Heated passion
- Calmness
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts - 7
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings - 8
Cherill Hopkins

2 Key concepts
- Students at the university are innovative
- The University will help you achieve
2 Key feelings
Excitement,Fresh
1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts - 7
2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings - 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz992Ykl9Xw
This video is a 3D logo mockup tutorial. Actually, when I watch it, i don't really understand it but I try to. It is a different technic which some of it I haven't known before. I think these video is very useful but hopefully someone will make it in Thai version so that I I can understand clearly.



good critique - well done.
ReplyDelete