Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Week11 2D


GROUP EXERCISE – Concept Feedback

Giving feedback on the effectiveness of your design process and concept communication 

PART 1
Students present 2D exhibition designs and explain progress in the last week The GROUP gives verbal feedback on:
  1. 1.  Appropriate storage location and file formats for professional presentation
  2. 2.  Progress in the last week
PART 2
Each student post feedback on all other students in your blog 


In this week I didn't join the class and I didn't listen to the presentation. I will give my opinion on each students folder.

Paul Myatt 
His folder is a very good organise. Every flies were put in an order and name which is very easy to look and understand.

Cherill Hopkins
Her folder is also good. every flies were put in a name which is easy to look and use. 


Queenie Wu
Her folder is also good. every flies were put in a name which is easy to look and use. 
my folder 
My folder is not really good organising but I also put name and order on it to make it easy to look and use.

Research


Here is a research for my exhibition work "a pop up book". 
From last week, I find the picture to be the model for my cover book and I choose this picture.
and also this video has similar background colour I want. 

 


Here is my finish cover book.



Resources


1 comment: