Thursday, 9 August 2012

Week2 3D


GROUP EXERCISE (cont.)
• THIS WEEK
o Evaluating Information (group discussion) 10 mins (timekeepers notify)
o Collating Information (group work w. scribe) 5 mins


PRACTICAL – Design Choices
35 mins – Create a design for a CDU Design Student Shoulder Bag
• Use any tools you wish
• Put the results and a paragraph of description in your blog
• Address these 3 points of difference in your design
o Shape
o Media
o Style
WEEK


My design

o Shape - square
o Media
 – use computer to create logo Charles Darwin University
 – hand drawing the global and then scan to computer and use photo shop to
    create picture.
-       Screen it on cloth bag
              
o Style – Formal







My favorite video for this week



This video is a tip for drawing a rotated.  In 2D 3D design class, I don't only idea to create a good design but i also need good drawing skill. I love watching drawing video from youtube. I followed this guy in many his posts. He gives many good tips for drawing and some also good for the starter because he explains in a easy way. If you want to look more in his videos, you can search his name "5PencilMethod " in youtube. You might find some video are useful for you. I will post more my favorite videos from him later.


1 comment:

  1. Love the videos you posted - good solid work here. This is a good learning resource. Well done.

    ReplyDelete